The benefits of bamboo for your little one
We absolutely love bamboo! There are oodles of reasons to consider this brilliant fabric for your little one:
- Luxuriously Soft – it's one of the softest fabrics on the planet, often compared to silk or cashmere.
- Moisture Wicking - Bamboo absorbs water three to four times better than cotton alone and draws moisture away from the skin to the surface of the fabric to evaporate. Brilliant!
- Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Fungal – Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial. It has a property called ‘bamboo kun’ that fights bacteria meaning no hidden nasties hiding away in there.
- Breathable - Bamboo fabric is breathable, which promotes healthy skin, and it doesn’t cling or rub up against baby's skin causing irritation.
- Temperature Regulating - helps to regulate your little ones body temperature keeping them cool in summer and warm in winter. Clever eh?
- Allergy Free - fantastic for little ones with eczema or sensitive skin.
- No Chemicals – Bamboo needs absolutely no pesticides, herbicides, fertilisers (or any other chemicals for that matter) to grow.
- Circulation – Bamboo molecules absorb energy from the atmosphere, and then transfer them into energy for your body, promoting cell activation and good circulation.
- Helps Block Ultra Violet Rays - Studies show that Bamboo helps to naturally block the harmful ultraviolet rays from the sun so it makes the perfect cover up in warmer weather.
- Sustainable – Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on earth! What’s more it is biodegradable.